Book Direct with the Experts

Galapagos Travel Center Payments

Credit Card Payments powered by Stripe

You can make secure, easy, fast payments with a credit card by clicking on the link below. Request the exact amount to be paid to your trip advisor. Choose your sales representative and fill out the information requested. Payment confirmation will appear immediately. Confirm payment made to your trip advisor and your tour will be booked!

Stripe
Start Here

Paypal Payments

Thank you for choosing Galapagos Islands.com! Here you can make secure payments via PayPal to confirm your Galapagos, Ecuador, and/or Peru adventure.

Please click on the Paypal button below to make your payment. You will be directed to a Paypal page and will be asked to enter a description and the amount required for your payment.

Please enter the amount and reference name you were given by your Trip Advisor, ex. "WILSON x2 JPR 465."

The payment will be made to Galapagos Travel Center LLC, our trusted brand for Galapagos payments. You will receive an e-mail receipt from PayPal to confirm your payment to Galapagos Travel Center LLC.

If you have any questions about your secure Paypal payment, please don’t hesitate to contact your Trip Advisor.

Click above to pay with PayPal!

Galapagos Islands.com appreciates your business!

Payment Policy

A deposit of 30% total invoiced for your trip is required to confirm your reservation. The remaining balance (70%) is required 90 days prior to the departure date. In cases of trips confirmed within 90 days of the departure date, payment in full is required for confirmation.

You should receive confirmations with every payment you make. Your trip advisor should also send you a pre-trip information pack containing useful information to help prepare you for your trip including details of arrival in Ecuador, who will meet you, transfers to hotel, climate, currency, electricity, and more.

Cancelation Policy

  • If a cancellation is received more than 90 days prior to the tour departure date a penalty of 30% of the payment will be retained as a cancellation fee.
  • For cancelations less than 90 days prior to the cruise departure date, full amount of the cruise is charged with no refund.
  • Cancellation penalties for Land Services that involve guide, hotel or third parties reservations will be evaluated depending on the policy of each service provider.
  • TRIP CANCELATION INSURANCE: Galapagos Travel Center recommends looking at options for trip cancelation insurance. If you have questions about such insurance please contact a trip advisor who can assist you in deciding on the right provider.

See here for full terms and conditions.

Our website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. More info That's Fine

Partners & Sponsors:

Partners and Sponsors

Payment Options:

Payments
Stripe
Schedule a Meeting