Wondering what you should wear on your Galapagos cruise? Here are some guidelines regarding appropriate attire:
- First and foremost, dress comfortably.
- Days can be hot and nights can be chilly, so bring lightweight clothing for hikes and a jacket or sweater for the evenings.
For more detailed information about Galapagos weather, please follow us on Twitter: @GTC_Galapagos
- Make sure you have sturdy shoes that you can hike in and that you don’t mind getting wet and dirty: they will be exposed to sand and saltwater.
- A hat, sunglasses and sunscreen are advisable and a poncho or rain jacket could be handy if it rains.
- Don’t forget swimwear and sandals for the beach.
- For dinners aboard the cruise, passengers usually enjoy wearing a slightly more formal attire, such as a sundress or dress shirt.
For a more complete packing list, click here.