An expedition vessel for 20 passengers accommodated in 11 double cabins, all with private bathrooms, air-conditioning and ocean views. The Galaven offers spacious outdoor seating areas, large interior lounge and dining room.
✓ Ample Social Areas
✓ Free Airport Assistance
* For rates information please ask your Trip advisor.
• One child per booking is accepted with 20% discount and accompanied by 2 adults
• The itinerary is subject to change depending on weather conditions, National Park directions or extra circumstances beyond our control
• We will apply for same gender willing to share requests in our cabins. Single passengers who prefer not to share with a same - gender passenger, must pay a 50% supplement
• All meals and activities throughout the cruise
• All excursions
• Bilingual national park guide.
• Snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel and fins)
• Water, coffee and tea.
• Mainland Ecuador-Galapagos Airfare
• $100 (Subject to change) Galapagos National Park entrance fee
• $20 Transit Control Card
• Soft and alcoholic beverages consumed onboard
|Year of construction:||2000|
|Length:||88 fts / 27mts|
|Beam:||22 fts/ 7 mts|
|Draft:||6 fts/ 2 mts|
|On Board:||DVD / TV, Snorkeling equipment, Kayaks|
|Max speed:||9 knots|
|Safety & Navigation:|
|B - 5 DAYS CRUISE|
Itinerary Rating 3.6
Baltra: 1 Arrival in Baltra Airport and Transfer to the boat
Santa Cruz Island: 2 Highlands
3 Santa Fe Island
4 South Plaza
Floreana Island: 5 Cormorant Point
Floreana Island: 6 Champion Islet
Floreana Island: 7 Baroness Viewing Point
Floreana Island: 8 Post Office Bay
Española Island: 9 Suarez Point
Española Island: 10 Gardner Bay
San Cristobal Island: 11 Kicker Rock
San Cristobal Island: 12 Lobos Island
San Cristobal Island: 13 Transfer to San Cristobal Airport
Please note: Itineraries are unlikely to change significantly but are subject to change. Weather, wildlife breeding, instructions from the Galapagos National Park, specific abilities and interests of passengers as well as operational matters may cause your guide or captain to change the time or nature of visits. Your guide will always endeavor to select the best itinerary within these limits....
No reviews available
AC(VTA) - Apr-2016