2 Days - Peru Tour Extensions
Peru 2-day tour extensions to Nasca, Ica & Paracas.
NASCA ICA & PARACAS (2D/1N)
2 Days / 1 Nights
On your first tour day, you will see the figures of the Nazca Lines while flying over them, visit the Regional Museum of Ica and the oasis of Huacachina. On your second day, you will enjoy the amazing wildlife and geology of the Ballestas Islands.
*For prices for more than 4 people, please ask your trip advisor.
Nasca Ica & Paracas (2d/1n) Itinerary Details
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Nights
Type: 2 Days - Peru Tour Extensions
LIMA / ICA / PISCO – NAZCA – PISCO / PARACAS
- Pick up at your hotel in Lima and departure along the Panamerican Highway to Pisco 3h30m approx (Private vehicle and guide for two days).
- Over flight of Nasca Lines from Pisco (75 minutes flight, shared service). The Nasca Lines are gigantic geoglyphs located between Palpa and Nazca desert, there were created by the Nasca culture between 200 BC and 600 AD. There are many of individual figures,
ranging in complexity from simple lines to stylized hummingbirds, spiders, monkeys, and lizards. The Nasca lines cannot be recognized as coherent figures except from the air.
- If time permits, go to Ica to visit the very interesting Regional Museum of Ica, which exhibits objects from the Nasca and Paracas cultures. Also, short visit of the oasis of "Huacachina", 5 km west out of Ica with incredible sand dunes completely surrounding
Afterwards, return to Paracas
PARACAS - LIMA
- 08:00 Stopover in Paracas to visit the Ballestas Islands (shared tour, approx. 2hrs, panoramic tour).
- On the way to the islands you'll be able to observe the "candelabrum", a figure in the sand dunes which resembles a trident. About the origin of this figure exists various contradicting theories. Arriving at the islands, you'll be able to watch sea lions, seabirds ranging from the guanay cormorant to Peruvian pelicans and if we're lucky you might even see one of the famous Humboldt penguins.
- Afterwards, return to Lima (3h30m approx)
- Arrival and drop off at your hotel.
* Subject to availability
- *Share Willing Basis (applied in activities - not in accomodation)
- All prices are per person in US dollars, based on double accomodation
- Accommodation and meals as detailed in each program
- Transfers and sightseeing with local English speaking guides
- Vistadome train OR Machu Picchu Train: Poroy or Ollantaytambo/Aguas Calientes/Poroy – subject to confirmation
- Personal expenses
- Meals and services not specified in program
- Airport taxes
- Air transportation / round trip domestic tickets.