Blue Spirit offers diving itineraries at the Galapagos Islands with excellent service and a premium diving experience. All cabins are very cozy and comfortable, equipped with air conditioning, private bathroom, hot & cold water. Our staff will take care of its comfort several times a day. When arriving to our yacht, after your dives, you will be received with hot towels at the spaciousdiving deck where you will find one section which can be closed, to obtain a warm atmosphere for all our guests; al-Fresco hot showers; areas to clean the personal equipment, tables where to clean your underwater cameras, recharging station; individual gear bins; are additional services. The beautiful lounge and restaurant areas will be the perfect setting for a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner; informative sessions and photo presentations will also be included.
✓ Air conditioning
✓ Al-Fresco hot showers
✓ Recharging station
* For rates information please ask your Trip advisor.
• Owner's Suite: $1800
• Single Stateroom: $1800
• Single Land Supplement: $450
• No child discounts
• All meals
• Water, coffee and tea (including one soft drink during lunch and a glass of national brands of wine, during dinner)
• All excursions as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking dive masters/naturalist guides.
• Filled tanks, weights, weight belt, compressor, up to four dives per day on 5.5 days for 7-night cruise (night dives optional).
• Land excursions
• Gratuities to guides and crew.
• Purchases at the bar and store
• Nitrox USD 150 per week (subject to change).
• Galapagos National Park entrance fee (USD 100 pp, subject to change)
• Transit Control Card (USD 20 pp, subject to change)
• Travel insurance and other items of personal nature.
• International airfare to Ecuador.
• Hyperbaric chamber fee ($35 p.p)
• Dive gear equipment rentals
• Camera equipment.
• Extra courses scheduled on board.
|Year of construction:||2001|
|Main engines:||Twin DEUTZ BF8M 1015 MC 442 HP engines. Twin 55 KW CUMMINS ONAN 6BS.9-D (M) electric generators (M). Village Marine Tec Oil / Water Separator, Tidal Wave HMX HEADHUNTER Marine Sanitation Device sewage treatment system (MSD)TW. Westphalia Separator Mineral oil Systems. WMSQ-2500 Reverse Osmosis desalination system.|
|On Board:||Boutique, DVD / TV, Library, Snorkeling equipment, WIFI|
|Max speed:||12 Knots|
|Crew:||9 Crew members + 1 Bilingual Guide|
|Safety & Navigation:||(2) 24 miles range Furuno Navnet Radar/Chart Plotter (2) Furuno-FCV620 Eco sounder, GPS, Furuno NX300 Navtex, Furuno SCSatellite Fluxgate compass, Furuno HF-MF/DSC Radio (2) VHF/DSC Standard radios, ACR Epirb, Sart (2) ACR VHF bi directional rescue radios, Ritchie Magnetic Compass, hydraulic helm, barometer, clock, thermometer, helm indicator, searchlight, horn, fire & smoke detector system. (2) You Lung inflatable life rafts for 25 passengers each one (50) life jackets Twin 17 feet Nautica Inflatable boats with 25 HP four stroke outboard motors for 12 passengers each one. All safety equipment complies with International Coast Guard regulations.|
|D - 8 DAYS CRUISE|
Itinerary Rating 4.1
Baltra: 1 Arrival in Baltra Airport and Transfer to the boat
Santa Cruz Island: 2 Highlands
Santa Cruz Island: 3 Twin Craters
Marchena Island: 4 Espejo Point
Marchena Island: 5 Mejia Point
Wolf Island: 6 La Banana
Wolf Island: 7 Shark Point
Wolf Island: 8 La Ventana
Wolf Island: 9 El Derrumbe
Darwin : 10 Darwin's Arch
Darwin : 11 El Arenal
Wolf Island: 12 Shark Point
Wolf Island: 13 El Derrumbe
Wolf Island: 14 La Ventana
Wolf Island: 15 La Banana
Fernandina Island: 16 Cape Douglas
Isabela Island: 17 Vicente Roca Point
Santiago Island: 18 Cousins Rock
19 Bartholomew Island
Baltra: 20 Transfer to Baltra Airport
Please note: Itineraries are unlikely to change significantly but are subject to change. Weather, wildlife breeding, instructions from the Galapagos National Park, specific abilities and interests of passengers as well as operational matters may cause your guide or captain to change the time or nature of visits. Your guide will always endeavor to select the best itinerary within these limits....
No reviews available