The Royal Palm Hotel - a secluded hide-a-way nestling in the lush Miconia highland forests of Santa Cruz in the heart of the Galapagos. The Royal Palm is a spacious and exclusive 156 hectare (386 acres) private estate, only 20 minutes-drive from the bustling port town of Puerto Ayora. With just 8 Casitas and 13 exclusive villas, our guests can enjoy privacy, space and quiet seclusion.
- The Prince of Wales Villa: Very large 2-bedroom Villa (1 king & 1 twin-queen)
- The Royal Villa: Large deluxe open-plan Villa (1 king bed)
- The Presidential Villa: Large deluxe open-plan Villa (1 king bed)
- 8 Highland Villas (5 king & 3 twin-queen)
- 2 Highland Family Villas (1 king bedroom & 1 twin-queen bedroom)
Our 8 'casitas' are in two rows of four and are located closer to the hotel’s amenities than the Villas. Each Casita has a spacious bedroom with either a king size bed or two queens, dining area, en-suite bathroom, indoor Jacuzzi or wet room and a front porch looking onto the gardens. Size: 38m² / 409 sq. ft. Can accommodate up to 2 guests.
Notes: Private jacuzzis in every suite.
No reviews available